Enlight’s meaningful and intentional ritual combines a holistic philosophy, body therapy techniques, and therapeutic products that create long-term healing effects. Using traditional and modern herbal formulations, our enchanting therapies engage all of the senses and lead to long-lasting benefits.
Enlight stemmed from founder Uli Boecker’s life-long interest in herbal and frequency remedies. After 20 years of practicing therapeutic bodywork and skin care, Uli started a spa product company called Olréka, which later grew into Enlight.
Almost a decade after setting her intention and founding this company, Uli continues the Enlight tradition to:
- Create bodywork rituals full of mindful intention.
- Use all-natural herbs and traditions that treat every inch of skin as an absorbent canvas.
- Produce long-term healing effects that synthetic products lack.
- Develop a complete sensory experience that heals the body using all of the senses.
- Use small batches of only the highest grade therapeutic essential oils, herbs, essences, and carrier ingredients. All of our products are free of parabens and animal ingredients, use food-grade preservatives, and are never tested on animals.
Our Approach to Organic Ingredients
“Organic” is a simple word, but it’s more complex than it may seem.
Many companies stretch the truth about their “organic” ingredients so they can use an impressive title and charge premium prices. At Enlight, we have a unique approach to going organic that allows us to deliver effective products at reasonable prices.
Our team believes in using the best ingredients — certified organic or not. An ingredient must meet the following criteria to be included in our creations:
- High quality: Organic, biodynamically farmed, wild crafted and/or farmed, or collected according to the highest harvesting standards
- Natural and pure: No synthetic perfumes, aroma isolates, “nature-identical” oils, parabens, or other toxic materials
- Synergistic: High-therapeutic and natural chemical characteristics that blend harmoniously to create special scents
- Authentic: Purchased directly from their native source, such as clays from Morocco for Morocco Gold and herbs from China for Golden Lotus
- Available: Easy to access from reliable suppliers to maintain consistency
- Pragmatic: Relevant and meaningful for the intended use
With these characteristics in mind, Enlight creates the highest quality therapeutic products, whether they have a fancy “organic” label or not.
Visit our store to learn more about our products and start your journey toward intention and healing.